When installing a flat roof, to comply with Part L of the building regulations, we use triple glazed roof domes – which normally also have 120mm flat roofing insulation. This is because at Acorn Property Improvements we guarantee you a quality service.
But enough of the jargon, let’s look at why installing a flat roof with the best roofing company in Cambridge might be perfect for you.
- Flat roofs are some of the most affordable roofing types for either residential or commercial properties.
- Flat roofs are quicker to install than other types of roofs, so you won’t be left waiting to move in for long.
- You can install air conditioning units, solar panels, or any other type of private or commercial equipment on the roof while still using the space inside the building well.
- Flat roofs are easily accessible which means that guttering maintenance is easier to manage.
- It opens up the option of having an outdoor lounge area or garden on top of your property.
- Without sloped walls inside the top of property, top floor apartments and finished attics are suddenly viable options that you can’t get with a more traditional pitched roof.
- The flat system also means any roof repairs or chimney repairs will be less complicated than sloped roof repairs.
If you’re looking for a new roof, or even just a Cambridge roof repairer, Acorn Property Improvements can offer:
- Fully guaranteed roofing work
- No call out charges
- Free quotations and surveys
- Fully covered with Public Liability Insurance.
So if you think a flat roof could be the right roof for you, then get in contact today!